Boost Your Site
Small Projects & Add-Ons
Do you want to get more from your website? Maybe you want to share a new story, add a new page, or easily keep your site up-to-date. I can help.
Website Management FAQ
No. Hosting is separate. I will set up your account and then transfer billing to you. Hosting plans at Flywheel start at $15 per month. I may offer hosting in the future.
Essentially, a content update is any type of service to keep your site up-to-date, including plugin installs, content uploads & formatting, and menu edits. Design work is not included.
Flywheel backs up your site daily to an offsite location. Site backups are available in your Flywheel Dashboard. As a collaborator to your site, Share Your Story Media will have access to your Dashboard and will be able to restore backups for you at your request.
No. However, Flywheel provides premium hosting with an offsite backup service. Additionally, it provides an interface and workflow that simplifies my process for maintaining your site. If your site is hosted elsewhere, I will charge a $25 setup fee to begin managing your website.
I am a one-person business. I want to make sure I have time to properly maintain your site and provide the 5 hours of additional work included in your annual maintenance plan.
- Subscription term is 1 year. You will be invoiced monthly at 1/12th your annual subscription rate.
- Your subscription includes monthly plugin updates, broken link repairs, and backup restores.
- Flywheel Hosting automatically updates WordPress for you. Share Your Story will check your site monthly to make sure WordPress updates have not affected site performance.
- Your subscription includes 5 hours of content update work annually. You can use this time throughout the year, or all at once. Share Your Story Media will track time spent and provide statements of the work performed.
- Additional content update services (over 5 hours annually) will be billed at $50 per hour for the duration of your subscription.