Easily Keep Your Site Up To Date
I’ll take care of your website so you don’t have to.
Your website never closes.
Like any business property, you want to maintain and update your website regularly to keep it open, safe and attractive. Think of it like keeping the lights on, the merchandise stocked, and the burglars out.
Do I really need to update my site?
Well, unfortunately, lots can go wrong if you don’t. Sites break, are easier to hack, and don’t attract as many visitors if they are not updated regularly.
Rest easy knowing your website is taken care for you, and that you can get support when you need it.
Website Management Services
Website Management Plans
Two Simple Pricing Plans with Powerful Support
Twice Weekly Core & Plugin Updates
Unlimited Email Support
Add Hosting $25 per month
Everything in Basic
Unlimited Content Updates
Quarterly Performance Reviews
Training Videos in Dashboard
Add Hosting $20 per month
Website Management FAQ
Unlimited email support includes email requests for help using your website that can be resolved by email in around 10 minutes or so.
Email support does not include content updates or design work.
A content update is any type of service to keep your site up-to-date that takes no more than 30 minutes to complete. Tasks include copy updates, image uploads, formatting, menu edits or similar tasks using the website’s current functionality.
It does not include design work and adding new functionality to the website.
No. However, I highly recommend you host with a managed WordPress host like Flywheel, LiquidWeb or SiteGround.
I can add managed WordPress hosting to your management plan.
Most web hosts backup your site on the same server where your site lives. If this server breaks or dies, you will lose both your live site and your backup. Many hosts also do not offer daily backups at no charge.
- Subscription term is 1 year. You will be invoiced monthly.
- Your subscription includes monthly WordPress core updates, plugin updates, monthly reports, broken link repairs, backups and backup restores.
- Share Your Story Media will check your site monthly to make sure updates have not affected site performance.
- Your subscription includes a set amount of hours of support and content update per month. You can rollover unused time to the next month, but not into the following year.
- Additional content update services (over your monthly limit) will be billed at $50 per hour for the duration of your subscription.
Not Sure Which Plan is Right for You?
Let's Talk! Schedule a free 30 minute phone consult.